how to qualify?
The classification is already underway and all companies interested in obtaining information or in starting their classification process should contact ANESE.
Step 1 – Contact ANESE to start the classification process. As we have commented before, it can be done:
- either by calling 91 737 38 38
- or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Step 2 – The candidate company will be contacted by the person responsible for the classification within TÜV Rheinland
Step 3 – The auditing company will send you a questionnaire to define what type of classification is going to be carried out
Step 4 – After receiving the questionnaire, TÜV Rheinland will send you the offer to qualify, which will include the specific details of the contract, exclusive services, prices, etc.
Step 5 – Signature of the contract and date for the audit. Once the offer has been accepted by the client, an evaluation team will be appointed and the evaluation visit will be established.
Step 6 – On-site auditor visits the facilities / offices of the candidate for classification. During the visit, compliance with the requirements established in the reference will be evaluated.
Step 7 – Evaluation of the auditor and sending the evaluation report to ANESE. The association’s technical committee proceeds to assess the candidacy. If the result of the evaluation is not positive, the candidate company has a deadline for the solution of possible weaknesses or shortcomings:
- If the reasons for the weaknesses are the lack of any document or record that evidences the competence of the candidate organization, the certification body will provide a period of 10 days for the presentation of the missing documentation. After this period, if the necessary information has not been made available, the candidate organization will have to start a new evaluation process for the classification.
- If the reasons for the findings are partial non-compliance with any of the requirements, the certification body will establish a maximum period of 90 days for the candidate organization to correct the deviation. After this period, if the candidate organization has not shown that the unfulfilled requirement has been rectified, the candidate organization will have to start a new evaluation process for the classification.
- If the reasons for the findings are non-compliance with most of the requirements, acceptance will not be possible and the process will be suspended at this point.
Step 8 – ANESE will proceed to classify the company and deliver the recognition and certificate